What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Seminoles persecuted by Herb the ref

I have a dream. I think all of us share a common one. I hope that one day all the teams and players in the Breaker League can get along and have a fun time together. Obviously Herb the ref does not share this dream.
His mindless interpretation of the rules left the Seminoles bewildered and confused. Cursing ensued. and more cursing. then there was the dirt kicking on the refs. This would not be the Seminoles finest hour. Apparently 4 1/2 innings (and god knows how many beers) is all one can take before popping like a pimple of rage. 
It went down like this:

-Herb (the worst ref ever): You need to back up so i can figure out the call. 
-me: Let me tell you the rules since you obviously have never read the rulebook.
-Herb (the worst ref ever): This is the call (some silly way we get screwed).
-me: What the Fuck? Thats BS and you know it. This is how it went (some much better way we don't get screwed)
-Herb (the worst ref ever): You are not allowed to argue the call. 
-me: Fuck yes i can, Im a captain. 
-Herb (the worst ref ever): You need to respect me as a ref. (Oh no! lookout! he might start crying!) or i will eject you from the game.
-me: Eject me! On what grounds?
-Herb (the worst ref ever): Vulgar language.
-me: Oh yea, Fuck You! Im out!
At this point i proceeded to drop kick the ball like a badass. (too bad it only went 10 feet, not so badass after all)
-Herb (the worst ref ever): You are an asshole.
-me: And your ejected for vulgar language!
I will was handed a 1 game suspension that would have kept me out of the next weeks game vs the green team. But they are letting me off! Isn't that great? Im pretty sure Ty realized how upset everyone would be if I wasn't allowed to play next week.

9 comments:

TyrusG said...

Oh yeah, I'm sure everyone would have been heart broken if you weren't there Dale. Hahaha

Anonymous said...

Dale ... this demonstration of your pathetically low sense of self-esteem is very sad. You lost, and you're losing more every time you rant.

mlmintampa said...

"I will was handed a 1 game suspension that would have kept me out of the next weeks game vs the green team."

Nice grammar. Typical of a Seminole.

Ben Biard said...

Herb...please don't think you can get on this blog and attack Chief Dale without any reaction. You deserve exactally what was said about you.

How hard is it to read a simple set of rules and then enforce those rules as written? You know what...I should not think to question that you actually have a brain. Maybe you are exactally as stated in Dale's post...an idiot.

But if you want to keep talking feel free...no one respects you anyway. See you in the playoffs superstar! Hopoefully, someone will have taught you how to read by then.

Go Noles!

TyrusG said...

Ben,

There is absolutely no need for your comment. Kickball is supposed to be fun and the point is to make new friends. We had some problems this past week so lets put it past us, not add fuel to the fire.

Ben Biard said...

It's a blog. If you don't like my comments take them down. But your attempt at censorship is futile.

Nonetheless, I agree with you that this league is about having fun. But remember Ty, IT"S ONLY FUN IF YOUR WINNING!!!!

GO NOLES!!!

Anonymous said...

exactally.
haha. Nice grammar again by the seminoles!! Go to a real school next time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anonymous,
Next time you feel like correcting Chief Dale’s grammar how about you grow some balls and put your name.

Go Noles!

Anonymous said...

I think Anonymous was correcting Ben's spelling. Chill Out Brittany. You can defend your boyfriend Dale another time.