What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Final results for Poll


Voting closed last night for the "Do You Read The Blog Poll" and the final results are in. Smack My Pitch Up had the most readers to the blog with 20 (there are 21 people on the team so who is the one jerk that doesn't read the blog?). Quit Yer Pitchin also had a strong showing but it will be Smack My Pitch Up that will soon be getting an incredible write up about how awesome they are.

Meanwhile I'd Hit It only had one reader so they will be getting a write up about how despicable they are. Be sure to check back later in the week to see the write ups once I get the creative thought processes moving in my head (you can't rush greatness).

Here are the results:
Smack My Pitch Up 20
Quit Yer Pitchin 11
Seminoles 8
Great Balls of Fire 7
Ballers 6
Drunk Again And Scoring 5
Don't Touch Our Balls 2
Jamestown 2
I'd Hit It 1

1 comment:

TyrusG said...

Wait, I just realized that I didn't vote in the poll so I guess I'm the only jerk on Smack My Pitch Up that doesn't read the blog.