What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Week 1 Superlatives




Cindy from Smack My Pitch Up had a great idea of having superlatives each week. Just reply to this post to nominate your teammates or your whole team for a superlative and say why they deserve recognition. Before the next week of play I will do a post to award who I think deserves mention, based on your nominations.

So think about it. Who was the most clutch player? Who was the best chugger? Who was the best fielder? Who made the most boneheaded play? Just post a comment to this post and it will be reviewed and winners announced before the next week's games.

5 comments:

TyrusG said...

So lets try to keep these nominations to something positive or in good fun. Anything inappropriate will be deleted.

TyrusG said...

I nominate Jeni from All Banged Up as Flip Cup Champion because she pretty much totally schooled me and Kevin (and for that matter the rest of Smack My Pitch Up) at the flip cup table. She was money all night long.

Anonymous said...

I think the guys from Balls N Dolls should be nominated for Team with the guys with the biggest balls just because they have to wear hot pink. It takes balls to do that.

Anonymous said...

I have sooo many to nominate...I nominate Sam from Balls N Dolls... She out-chugs the boys! A true master of beer chugging! I nominate Maurice (Mo) on his stellar pitching and overall ability! "Welcome to Moes!" And a rookie to the Team Joe for his first Homerun! I heart this team! Kim

TyrusG said...

I want to nominate that girl from Anything But Blue Balls who kicked that guy from the Seminole's ass in the chugg off... twice! It's a shame I don't know her name.