What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blog Content

So as you may have noticed, I tend to spend a little bit more time in the weekly recaps on my team than on others. This could have something to do with the fact that my team is awesome or it could have more to do with the fact that I can't be in more than one place at a time.

If you have some interesting tidbits about your game, just let me know so I can include it. While we are at it, if you think you would like to post something on the blog yourself, just let me know. You can send me an email (you all know my email address or write a comment to this post).

No comments: