What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Monday, September 21, 2009

Is Mike Angry? Yes

So I guess some people have been asking if Mike from New Kicks on the Block is angry. I guess some people thought my game recap from last week was a little on the harsh side and wondered if Mike was upset by the whole thing. The truth is, yes he was very upset. How upset? See for yourself. This is actual security tape footage taken from Mike's work at the exact moment when he read the game updates from last week on the blog.

1 comment:

TyrusG said...

Truth be told, I actually ran the recap past Mike before posting it and he helped me come up with the final version of it.

So is Mike angry? No. If he is he has only himself to blame.