What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Spice Girls


Ok so I have been proven wrong. The Vicious and Delicious Spice Girls did show up to MacDinton's. They were just gone by the time I got there since I have to stay at the fields until all of the games are finished.

Don't they look so cute? If my Wikipedia research is correct, from left to right is Baby Spice, Scary Spice, Ginger Spice, Posh Spice and Sporty Spice. Good work girls. I like the group effort.

So given this new bit of evidence, I will put it to a vote to decide who will get the shot named after their team next week. There are only a couple of days to vote so lets wee who wants it more and gets the word out to vote.



Who should have a shot named after their team?


1 comment:

TyrusG said...

I love the Posh Spice face. That's a great pose, Mrs Beckham.