What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Theme for Week 6

The theme for week 6 is Urban Ninja. What does that mean? Well I didn't know myself so I had Erik give me a definition:

"The definition of Urban Ninja. Dress up to blend in with you environment whether it be a set of bleachers, a cone, trash can, grass, whatever."

I am sure we will see Vicious and Delicious and I Already Hit That out there dressed as whatever.

For week 5, how could we not give it to I Already Hit That for their sports attire theme. I mean really they had a guy dressed in a wrestling singlet. They guys gotta get something for that, and it's not dignity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do all the photos of incredible yet unexplainable things (Bigfoot, ghosts, UFO's, Beast wearing a wrestling singlet) come out blurry and out of focus? In this case, the picture could have been purposely altered to protect the innocent... people who would otherwise understand why things that are seen cannot be unseen.