What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Friday, March 12, 2010

Random Polls

Oh how I love random polls. Especially ones that don't mean anything at all. Unfortunately I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had the chance to put a whole lot up on the blog lately so I figured, while I have some time tonight, I would put a few up to make up for lost time. Enjoy.

What is the square root of infinity?



What would you do if I sang out of tune?



Who's Got Asstastic Balls?



How do you vote?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those three horsemen are a joke. One has a permanent smile on his face, one has a bunny on his shirt and the other one won't let you tag him on facebook. I hate those guys and look forward to our rematch.