What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Monday, September 19, 2011

Top 10 Kickball Pickup Lines

10. I already scored one home run today, want to help me score another?
9. I'd rather be playing with those "cups".
8. Wanna round my bases tonight?
7. I wouldn't stop at 3rd base if I could run home with you.
6. Your pop fly makes my fly pop.
5. I'd like to flip you over the table.
4. I didn't believe there were Angels in the outfield until I saw you play.
3. Were your parents kickball pitchers? Because you have some nice mounds.
2. Nice cleats, wanna f*ck?
1. Want to sign a waiver?

3 comments:

TyrusG said...

With thanks to the CA Canyon league for this post.

Anonymous said...

" Want to go to pita pit?"

anonymous said...

"Want to go to PITA PIT?"