What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Seminoles Lose, Dale Still a Winner!

In Week 1's game of the week, the Seminoles were defeated by the Ballers 6-2. The Ballers took last season off and returned this season with almost an entirely new team. Meanwhile, after a very dissapointing season last season, the Seminoles made some aggresive off season moves to try to improve the team and return to glory. The old rivalry was renewed last night.

The game may have set a record for the most double kicks in one game. The star of the game was most likely Rob of the Ballers. He is a former Seminole player and the seasoned veteran played like an all-star last night leading his new team to victory. With the way he played, you would have thought he could beat the entire Seminoles team single handedly.

It is definitely an early blow to the Seminoles confidence but that did not stop Dale from celebrating at MacDintons. Determined not to end the night in defeat he challenged Jen, a female member on his team, to a one on one flip cup event. Dale narrowly defeated her, despite accusations from the spectators that he cheated. Yelps of, "I'm a winner! I'm a winner!" were heard late into the night.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very upset that I missed this once in a lifetime flip cup battle royal, hahahaaa!!!

TyrusG said...

It's not the first time that Dale challenged a girl to a one-on-one flip cup game.

http://flbreaker.blogspot.com/2008/03/turtleheads-vs-dale.html
This is a post from last season

Anonymous said...

Ty, first I'd just like to thank the good Lord for giving me the talent to be here. I am just one man so I really can't take all of the credit. If it wasn't for the rest of my team doing the little things right then who knows what would have happened. Also, I'd like to thank Dale and the Seminole's for allowing me to hone my craft for the last 3 seasons. But it's a business, I had to do what I had to do.

TyrusG said...

Classic cliche MVP interview right there. That's text book.

Anonymous said...

Winner Wanna Be... Wah Wah Wah