What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Smack My Pitch Up Shows Up Blue!

The Relocators are back this season with a new name, new jerseys, and a brand new attitude. (Rumor has it that the new blue color is giving extra Gator spirit to the team.) Returning players Natalie, Mark, Kevin, Karis, Cindy, and Bobby are ready to train the rookie players on kickball glory. Team captain Natalie quickly recruited free agent Ty after Jamestown filled up too quickly. Retired player/Team Mom Leslie helped out with assistant coaching of the new team.

Although friends off the field, Smack My Pitch Up delivered a solid thrashing to Drunk Again and Scoring on the field with a score of 2-0. New recruit Ty also dished out some solid smack talk, asking if they planned to change names back to “Drunk Again and Looking to Score”. C’mon, Ty, that’s not the way to win the Crystal Pitcher for sportsmanship.

Smack My Pitch Up is excited to meet all the new teams and players in the league. They want to see everyone at MacDinton’s after the games. Hopefully next week, the Navy Blue and Light Blue teams will join in for FlipCup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ty... You forgot me ouch that hurts!!!!!! How can you forget Fireball Jen? I am a returning player too!

TyrusG said...

lol sorry Jen but I didn't write this post. Cindy did. I thought for a second about editing it to add your name but now that you blame me for it I won't haha