What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Clown Theme

This past week, members from I'd Hit It came up with the pajama party theme that they invited everyone in the division to participate in. At MacDinton's last night the possibility of another theme for next week game up. I'd Hit it is now hoping to have a clown theme for Week 8. I appologize in advance to anyone who is afraid of clowns.

6 comments:

TyrusG said...

Really? Someone voted for I'd Hit It as the LEAST likely to win the Crystal Pitcher? Who was that?

Anonymous said...

That's one scary Fing clown! Creepy!

Anonymous said...

I hate creepy clowns

Anonymous said...

clowns are creepy. is anyone old enough to remember IT?

Anonymous said...

I remember IT. Still haunts me. Stupid clowns! How about we wear underwear on our heads and call it a day?

Pedro Pelican said...

Does it have to be YOUR underwear? I need to know the details before I'll sign onto this underwear plan.
(Wait, is that creepy? Damn.)