What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Friday, October 10, 2008

Invite Your Friends to the Division Party on Nov. 8

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've had a blast this season. It's my second season (shoutout to Smack My Pitch Up). I think we've had a great group of players this season, rookies and veterans. And for those of you thinking about switching leagues, everyone knows that Breaker is the awesomest league in all of WAKA, so stop thinking about it.

We are having a big division party on Nov. 8. (More details to come.) The Breaker Board would like you to invite all of your friends to attend the party. It's a great way to spread the word about how great our league is. I know I have at least 5 or 6 friends who are interested in joining. Start spreading the word now.

See you all on the fields next Tuesday!

No comments: