What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Smack My Pitch Up Challenges Drunk Again and Scoring

For their week 10 rematch Smack My Pitch Up will be challenging Drunk Again And Scoring to a full team chug prior to the game to determine home field advantage. The team with the fewest number of people will determine the amount of chuggers in the relay. First team done gets to decide if they want to kick first or field first. We have had relay chuggs before but this may be the first instance of a full team chug in the Breaker Division.

After Smack My Pitch Up wins the game, they will also be challenging Drunk Again And Scoring to a game of Bottle Flip Cup at MacDintons. Each player will have a beer bottle in front of them and rather than simply flipping your cup over, you have to flip your cup onto the beer bottle. Does that sound cool to you? Of course, because it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I've been wanting to do the whole team chug......The cup onto the bottle ounds challenging. I'd like to see that.

Anonymous said...

Humm....I guess I will have to work on my beer chugging skills this weekend to prepare. As for flip cup onto a bottle I will be way too wasted to have that kind of talent, hence why I get kicked off the flip cup team after 2 rounds. I peak at 2 cups.