What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Contributor

Starting this week, we will have a new person blogging, so it won't just be all me all the time. I know many of you are probably dissapointed since you love my posts so much but trust me, this is a good thing. So who is this new mystery writer? Its Shaina.

Last season Shaina was on the BA-52s. If you aren't familiar with them? They are now defunct. They were thought to possibly be the worst kickball team of all time. That was until they played my old team, and won. So in the off season Shaina said she was looking to upgrade her team and inexplicably joined my team.

I've been trying to get her to start writing for the blog for some time now but salary negotiations where holding things up. I offered her nothing and she said she wouldn't work for anything less than triple that. I offered double my original offer and she agreed and now that I am introducing her to all the blog readers, she's now obligated to actually write something. In fact, this week she's going to do a profile of a team. Aren't you excited now?

No comments: