What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Sunday, September 27, 2009

Random Video of the week

Since this Tuesday the theme will be sports apparel, I was reminded of this old video. The guy in this video actually played in the Breaker division a couple of years ago. In fact he was on my team. Before you ask, no he's not a real Red Sox fan, he's a Rays fan. In fact he worked for the Rays. Yes I did let him know that his Boston accent sucks. That sounds nothing like a Boston accent, I should know since I grew up there. It sounds more like how some sort of combined Boston and New Jersey accent would sound, if you were deaf.



Obviously, this video was a parody of the "My New Haircut" video. If you haven't seen that before, look it up on youtube. There are a million direct parodies of it out there but it's also inspired some other classic anti-douchebag videos. Of course here in the Breaker division we are opposed to douchebaggery of all kinds so in honor of that spirit, I've made this week's random video a 3fer. The below videos may not be suitable for work.



No comments: