What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Urban Ninjas

So this week's theme is urban ninjas. I admit that although I think that ninjas are pretty cool and could totally kick a pirate's ass in a fight, I had no idea what an urban ninja was. Erik defines it as getting dressed up like your surroundings to blend in but I found this video on youtube with a slightly different definition. I have to say, I am impressed. If anyone can do this stuff on the fields your team automatically wins a million to nothing.



Who would win in a fight?

2 comments:

Walsh said...

Pirates have guns. Ninjas have swords. What's the old saying? "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight"

TyrusG said...

True if you are talking about modern guns but the guns the pirates used weren't exactly semi-automatic. They had one shot, were terribly inaccurate if they even fired at all, and were best used as a club after you missed your shot. I would put my money on the ninjas anyday. If Pirates had Glocks, then yes I would agree with you but Pirates had blunderbusses so they lose to throwing stars, caltrops, num-chucks and katanas, not to mention the element of surprise.