What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Monday, November 9, 2009

Random Video of the Week

This week's random video showcases a home workout program. I know you all are looking to gain a competitive advantage for next season so here is your chance. OK well maybe not. I wasn't quite sure if this thing was real or not at first but apparently its for real. While I'm sure it would help with um... some things, I'm not really sure if its an effective training aid for kickball but I may be wrong.



but it's not just for the ladies. There's a version for the guys too.



Maybe if you guys work real hard you can end up like this guy...



Crazy!

No comments: