What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Week 3 - 80's Theme



Week 3's theme is 80's. You may be asking yourself, "isn't the 80's theme overdone"? From what I understand if you are a girl the answer is "absolutely not! We need 80's all of the time".

If you are a guy the answer is "Hell yeah its overdone but if it makes the ladies happy it makes me happy so I will wear dumb 80's clothing all day every day if it helps me hook up with that hot POA I've had my eyes on since the preseason meet and greet because I'm creepy like that".

So whichever side of that you are one, be sure to get dressed up in all of our 80's gear in week 3.

No comments: