What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Monday, March 8, 2010

What's up with the blog?

So you might be asking yourself, what's up with the blog lately? Its been pretty quiet. Well the answer could be that I've just been extremely busy lately and I just haven't had the time to write stuff for the blog. Of course the answer could also be that I'm just a colossal jerk. Either way, the good news is that I take notes every week. So your patience is rewarded as I will now give you the low down on week 4.

In the meantime, check this odd video out. To be honest, it doesn't really make me want to go to IHOP. Denny's anyone?



What's the reason for the slow week in blog?



No comments: