What is this Blog?

This Blog is the online home for members of the WAKA Kickball leagues in Tampa, Florida. Players can come here to view the latest information on the division, make comments and talk trash to their competitors.


Monday, March 5, 2012

Player Profile - Jaclyn

Ever wish you could learn a little more about your fellow kickballers without haveing to ask. We've got you covered. This week we want to introduce you to the beautiful and talented Jaclyn. Jaclyn is the captain of my old team from last season and she calls me a traitor so I try to be nice to her. Gentlemen, she's single and quite cute so be sure to ask for the digits.

Team: Your Balls My Foot (Captain)
Jersey Color: Cardinal Red
Name: Jaclyn
Nickname: Jessica (huh?)
Age: 27
Seasons Played in WAKA: 3 - I've now played kickball for a full year (with a slight break during the Summer League due to work)
Relationship status: Single
Cleats or Sneakers? Sneakers

Favorite thing to do when not playing kickball? Drinking at Yard of Ale and playing lifesize Jenga and other adult fun games J And I train for Flip-cup at MacD's when I can. Other than that I love running along bayshore. Not only is it a great place to run b/c of the scenic view, but a ton of hot guys run along there too!

Favorite Kickball moment? When we win! But also when we played against the pink team, Camel toes and had a slip-n-slide from home to first base along with water balloons.

What made you first sign up for WAKA kickball? I wanted to meet new people in Tampa, and kickball turned out to be a great way to do so What makes you keep coming back? I just have a lot of fun and I meet tons of new people each season. It also doesn't hurt that since I'm the captain, my team forces me to sign up and set up our team group for the next season so they can sign up JK!

If you could have one celebrity on your kickball team, who would it be? – No question: Bradley Cooper. He is GORGEOUS! Plus he seems pretty athletic and would be good on our team. I may get a little distracted though and end up letting a few fly balls fall to the ground, oops!

If you could have one pro athlete on your kickball team, who would it be? Skip Schumaker or David Freese. Most people may not know who either of them are but they play for the St. Louis Cardinals (WS Champs!) and I'm a huge fan of both of them and the team. Skip would be great with the fly balls and David can really hit them out of the park so I'm sure they would both be great.

What do your co-workers think when you say that you play WAKA kickball? That on Fri they all get to go to Five Guys for lunch b/c I'm hungover and need greesy food.

Any other interesting things that you would like to say about your involvement in WAKA kickball? I have met way more friends than I ever expected and I can’t wait to see what surprises the future seasons brings.

No comments: